Transhield Motor Cowling Covers
What’s the best way to protect yourself from inclement weather? Layer up. That’s exactly what a Transhield cover does for your boat! Transhield is the 3-Layer Shrinkable Fabric with patented VCI (Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor) for superior storage protection. Transhield covers have a waterproof, shrinkable, outer layer which provides protection from rain, snow, sun, dirt, and other airborne pollutants. The middle layer is a hot olefin adhesive, and the inner layer is a soft polyester nonwoven material to protect against etching and scratching. Whether you’re storing your boat indoors or outdoors, Transhield covers will protect your investment with minimal effort and high-quality results!
Transhield’s Shrinkable Fabric covers have many benefits for you:
- Motor Cowling Covers by Transhield fit like a shrinkable glove.
- Transhield’s non-abrasive, non-woven lining protects finishes from damage.
- Transhield’s inner non-woven lining reduces condensation associated with typical film. (Typical boat shrink wrap does not let moisture pass through unless vents are installed.)
- Moisture is wicked away from the inside environment and transferred to the outside environment in vapor form, preventing mold and mildew development.
- It’s a stand-alone product, meaning no bubble wrap, foam, or any other product is needed.
- The heat-activated shrinking process provides a tight fit so that the cover will stay snug during transportation or storage.
- Shrinking is not required for Transhield covers to protect your boat, but shrinking is strongly recommended if your cover will be used for transportation purposes or for that form fitting look.
- Easy to apply in just a few minutes.
- Transhield offers complete, 100% protection, as opposed to spotty protection expected with a patchwork of tarps.
- Transhield can be removed quickly and easily.
- Transhield covers may be tactfully removed and reused for several years.
Mr. ShrinkWrap is a leading distributor of protective products, shrink wrap for boats and installation supplies with a dedicated team available to take your order at any time of day, we also have several experienced shrink wrapping technicians on staff to help and support you on various aspects of any shrink wrap project. If you have a question, give us a call at 800-847-5290.